UNDERSTAND THE FUNDAMENTALS OF TREASURY CASH MANAGEMENT.
Day One: Will cover theory and best practice guidelines
Day Two: Will take the form of a simulated exercise to work through a day of cash management for treasury. This will help put the day one knowledge to practice and also look at best practice being applied in a near-live environment. The day will end with a discussion panel made up of leading industry experts.
– Understand the importance of effective cash management
– Understand the requirements of establishing an efficient cash management framework across a variety of areas
– Review the interdependencies with other products
– Discuss the use of 3rd parties vs direct for payment and clearing services.
– Understand the variety of payment systems and the requirement to:-
– Ensure the ability to make payments
– Manage the effect of payment systems on cash management
– The evolution of regulation and it’s influence on cash management
– Understand intraday liquidity – assessing requirements and their effect
– Discuss central clearing and cash management
– Understand the nuances of managing conflicting requirements and their outcomes
– Review central bank facilities and their use for cash management
– Work through a full day’s cash management activity in a simulated treasury environment
Key benefits of attending:
– Pure knowledge transfer by leading industry SMEs
– A practical understanding of the latest industry developments
– Deep dive into the best practice for cash management
– Pick up valuable practical skills
– Test theory and best practice
– Work through a full day in the life of cash management – simulated exercise
– Forum discussions – hear from industry practitioners with years of experience who will participate in a panel discussion with a focus on key regulatory change
You can send your own examples before the session which can be anonymised and discussed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
SENIOR EXECUTIVES, MANAGERS AND NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS
ASSET & LIABILITY
STRATEGY & PLANNING
CORPORATE TREASURERS/FINANCE DIRECTORS · MARKET ANALYSTS AND POLICY ADVISORS
REGULATORS / CENTRAL BANKERS