The world’s greatest ever investing and lending region is now borrowing in the international bond markets, with Saudi Arabia’s history making $17.5 billion offering a huge global success.
- How does a borrower go about issuing in the bond markets?
- What are the considerations in structuring and design?
- How have bank capital requirements changed? How does a bank ensure issuance qualifies as capital?
- What are the documentation requirements of a bond issue?
- How does a borrower market to investors, syndicate, and set prices to ensure maximum demand?
- What is the role and importance of secondary markets?
Attending This Workshop Will Enable You to Better Understand
- Choosing between bond issuance and bank lending
- Selecting the right features and markets
- Bringing the players in a bond issuance together, and ensuring they work as a team
- Communicating with investors to understand and meet their needs
- Managing changing market conditions and timing
- Managing the syndication process to minimise conflicts
Peter Eisenhardt, the Secretary General of the International Council of Securities Associations. Founded in 1988, ICSA provides a platform for 17 securities associations from around the world to come together to work for safer and more efficient global capital markets.
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate Finance
- Debt Capital Markets
- Treasury / ALM
- Bank Relationship Managers
- Money Markets
- Product management
- Middle / Back Office
- Audit and Finance
- Management consultants
45 in stock